Friday, March 25, 2011

A few things about BRITNEY SPEARS



There is a few things about my favorite western singer, Britney Spears that I`m actually sure that not every her fan had been notice and knew about this few little things. hehehe… she is actually like to eat ice cream and her favorite ice cream is orange sherbet. No wonder she is always love to chew ice. As a mother she rather like to make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of her life, Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4. But, she maybe can be a good mother if she could leave her social life and just do a good care to raise her kids. Poor them.  So, actually there are more things I would like to share with you all but I think most of you already know about her right??..Just a little thing I would to say to Britney “If you could be a great person to your kids, so you have no problems to take a good care of them”…

No comments:

Post a Comment